Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Project ELE by Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels

 
My Review


This book was given to me by the author for review.

First off I'm not a fan of anything besides paranormal romance but I'm starting to really like this genre. Project ELE starts off with Willow and her family smothering in the sun waiting to be let into the shelter. She goes through lot's of challenges in the shelter and soon she will either survive the life she has to live or she won't.

I loved this book and I can't wait for more books from these lovely ladies who have written a wonderful story to capture me and makes me want to reconsider being a fan of just paranormal romance and start thinking about reading more apocalyptic or dystopian.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Ashley for reviewing our book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome. I enjoy reading and reviewing it's fun and I find new books that I just love. :)

      Delete