Sunday, September 16, 2012





The Sidekick Chronicles: A Gryphon Series Novella
By Stacey Rourke
 

Description
Celeste isn't the only member of the Garrett family whose life changed when destiny called. Every sidekick has their tale and in this Gryphon Series short the spotlight is turned on Kendall, Grams and even Gabe. Get an inside look at the hilarious stress that goes along with being a...sidekick.

Sidekicks...ya can't live with 'em and you'd probably die horribly without 'em.

My Review
This was an awesome story. It put you in Keni's, Gram's and Gabe's shoes. I loved it and now I know who is getting married in the 3rd Gryphon book and I'm so excited for them and I can't wait for it to be out. Stacey is an awesome writer and I would recommend her books to anyone looking for a great read. The Gryphon series is a must read.

Kindle:http://www.amazon.com/Sidekick-Chronicles-Gryphon-Novella-ebook/dp/B0099S7J9O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347848227&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Sidekick+Chronicles

Nook:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-sidekick-chronicles-stacey-rourke/1112860418?ean=2940015291629

No comments:

Post a Comment